Wireless Credit Card Processing
Today’s point-of-sale (POS) credit card processing is all about high-tech options, and Implux Designs really delivers, especially when it comes to wireless solutions.
Wireless credit card processing enables merchants and service providers to accept payment cards wherever they do business. If you sell (or want to) at outdoor venues, sporting events, kiosks, food carts, open markets, customers’ homes or any location where traditional connectivity is a problem, wireless has got you covered.
Besides helping to increase sales by giving you access to new customers, wireless is flexible, reduces operating expenses and saves time. With Implux Designs, you can add to or update your wireless capabilities.
Benefits of Wireless Credit Card Processing
Going wireless with your payment card processing has many pluses for your business, including:
- Wireless processing offers the best of both worlds: the same access to credit card authorization networks as a traditional retail business and the mobility to pursue sales wherever they may be.
- Wireless credit card terminals are lightweight and compact, ready to slip into your pocket and go on a moment’s notice.
- Wireless processing enables you to accept credit and debit cards in locations where cash and checks used to be the only options.
- No phone lines needed, which means direct savings for you.
- Swiping credit and debit cards qualifies you for lower rates from Implux Designs and virtually eliminates time-consuming and error-prone manual entry of account information, adding up to potentially more sales and savings month after month.
Expand Your Horizons with Wireless
Expand beyond a traditional brick-and-mortar operation — go mobile with tech-forward wireless processing from Implux Designs. We have the expertise to help you explore all the available POS systems — including wireless processing — and connectivity options that work best for your retail business, now and into the future.